Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Old Paper Towels = Brusho Paints Backgrounds On Canvas Board


Just a very quick post tonight. The backgrounds of both of these Canvasses were Die cut from some old, strong, washable paper towels, that I keep on my desk to mop up Brusho Paints and other arty messy stuff. They had reached the ''lets use 'em'' stage! The stencils are from Joggles and  Donna Downey  I just glued the colourful backgrounds to the round Canvas boards!  Fresco Finish ''little black dress'' Paper Artsy paint, through the stencils along with a Sparkle Gold pen ... job done!


Thank you for popping over to look at my Blog... Back soon !
Eileen xx

17 comments:

  1. Great recycling and fabulous projects.Unique and so colourful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew mopping up could be so pleasant! Brilliant. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Good idea to use the mopping up cloth. I've not seen round canvases either. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous canvasses, hmmmmm! Them paper towels look a bit of alright hahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, did wonder how you got old paper towels! Very well co-ordinated mopping up too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazingly gorgeous looks on these! Love that you've used up the 'mop up' towels to create something that is just so beautiful. A wonderful recycle too! TFS & Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Eileen, somethings are just to useful and pretty to throw away.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooooo..I'm going to look round my messy craft room now to see if I can 'recycle' something into art.
    Love
    Maggie (from York)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fantastically frugal of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, who would have thought it Eileen but so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! These backgrounds look fabulous, and both from mop-ups! I'll look at my paper towel mop-ups with new eyes now - thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty and soft effect! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! Just look at that! I love those backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.