Friday, 29 January 2016

Imagination Crafts on Hochanda TV - Friday 29th January.


Imagination Crafts returns to HOCHANDA TV today, Friday January 29th for three programmes; 11am, 2pm & 5pm, GMT.Loads of super demonstrations from Sue and Lisa. I will be watching and recording all the shows!
Both cards I'm sharing with you today, feature some brand new Imagination Crafts stencils, along with a couple of old favourites. Spray inks and Imagination Crafts Stencil Medium and Gold Sparkle Medium.
  
Channel information:
Freesat 817 (24/7) Sky 663 (24/7) Freeview 39 (6am - 9pm)
Watch LIVE on www.hochanda.com


Thanks for popping over to my blog today ...I will do a tutorial of this card on You Tube when I get time x
Eileen xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples Eileen, I shall watch out for them during the program.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo . .. I will be watching! Lovely cards Eileen, as always. Thanks for the info.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours and fabulous layers and texture. Thank you for the inspiration, beautiful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been watching one of the Imagination Crafts programmes, just great! I love these two cards with such wonderful stencilling and gorgeous colours and sparkle Eileen. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the video. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just cant wait for your tutorials on these cards, they are beautiful but I havent a clue how to go about making one!!! ''Come on Eileen''!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the tutorial and having the confidence to have a go at making these beautiful cards 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.