Thursday, 24 September 2015

October 2015 Rochester Workshop - Sample One

YO!... the October Rochester Workshop places are filling up fast! ... please email me  eileen@ken-godwin.com to book a place on either the 3rd or 10th October. Both days are LIMITED.... thank you for your support.
My first sample for this Canvas Workshop features a Joggles Tulip Stencil, a Donna Downey Stencil, along with texture paste, white gesso, pigment inks, Treasure Gold gilding wax and Brusho Paints.
Sample two soon .
Thanks for popping over to look at my Blog today.
Eileen xxx

10 comments:

  1. It's a crying shame that I can't make either of the October dates . . . because that sure is one STUNNING looking canvas you have there Eileen and I would love you to teach me how to do it!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful canvas Eileen and the tulips stencil is great with the texture paste and gilding wax and the brusho background and the stencilled words work fantastically. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious canvas Eileen, you should be very proud of this one.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That creation is very beautiful!
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful and we have always know that your are an artist Eileen!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your canvas Eileen, you are an awesome artist ! Would it be ok if I come with my caravan and live in your garden so I can do all your workshops, oh and I could also hang out with Trev! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.