Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Imagination Crafts have a show on Hochanda TV - 10th September 2015.

 
Morning all. I'm in a rush. Nothing new there then!
Imagination Crafts are on HOCHANDA TV, Thursday 10th September at 1pm.and again at 5pm.
You will see lots of new products. I've been playing with some super messy stuff and have made a few Canvasses using Imagination Crafts MDF Paints, Black Gesso,White Gesso, Stencil Medium, Starlights Metallic Paints, Stencils and Art-Cutz Images. I've so enjoyed it all.





Don't forget to tune in. You can watch via Sky 663,  Freeview 39,  Freesat 822 and on the Hochanda website  www.hochanda.com
Back soon . Thank you for popping over to my Blog today
Eileen xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Sensational stuff here, have to say my favourite is the first canvas, but all are gorgeous xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning artwork , Eileen. Fabulous colours. Your last one is very autumnal/harvest and also a reminder to leave more time going to work as I'm sure to get stuck behind a tractor getting the harvest in. I'll try to remember to set the timer for the shows. Hope you get everything done that you need to today. Jeanette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning collection Eileen, I love the great colours you've used. I'll make sure that I record the shows as the builders are in this week.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers Eileen, amazing artwork xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in wholehearted agreement with Zoe.
    Thanks for all the inspiration Eileen.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of beautiful creations Eileen, you really have been busy, and love them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo, lots of lusciousness here....adore them all, especially the last one xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is always so gorgeous. I guess that's why I'm a subscriber. I just love to see what you have next for us.

    http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.