Thursday 11 December 2014

Grand Nestabilites Circle Dies and Impression Obsession Tree Dies - along with a Brusho Paints Background.




Grand Nestabilities Circle Dies... Blue background created using the Brusho Sprays and cling film technique. Tutorial found here on my Blog http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/…/brusho-paints-you…
Tree Dies from Impression Obsession - DIE217-E.
Please look at Laurie's smashing blog .. this is where I  found  the inspiration. Laurie was kind enough to allow me to make this card. Here is a link. Thanks Laurie x
http://stampingupnorthwithlaurie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/welcome-christmas.html


I posted this card on Face book and had a few friends ask how I had cut the base circle card so it was hinged and stood up. I've taken a picture.


Just fold an A4 sheet of card stock in half and lay the Nestie Die down, cutting side up. Place the card stock on top, with the fold at the top and just cut, running it through your die cutting machine, allowing the die to show so it does not cut the 'hinge' area. I hope you can see what I mean.  Then I used more card to cut one complete circle and glued that on to the front of the card top so you cannot see the flat, hinged area.
Hope that makes sense.
Back soon  thanks for looking today.
Eileen xxx