Monday 29 December 2014

Crealies Template, Marianne Creatables Chinese Rose Die and NEW Pearlescent PanPastles

Yo ho all you little Bloggers. I hope you had a smashing Christmas.
Just a quickie today, to show you a card I've made for my daughter, Jane, who has a  birthday on New Years Eve.  Loves ya Jane xx
I've cut some circles including the card base, plus three others, using Grand Nestabilities Dies. Two of  circles, the smallest, were then cut again using a template now DISCONTINUED (sorry) from Crealies .
I drew the template design on the back of each of the two circles and then cut along the straight lines with a guillotine.

I layered up the template card pieces, using sticky glue pads and added the Marianne Creatables Chinese Roses along with some die cut shapes as leaves.
The Roses were coloured with NEW Pearlescent PanPastles available from Oyster Stamps.
Must dash... lots to do!
Back very soon with my Workshop MDF Coaster Samples!
Thanks for looking today.
Eileen xx