Monday, 29 December 2014

Crealies Template, Marianne Creatables Chinese Rose Die and NEW Pearlescent PanPastles

Yo ho all you little Bloggers. I hope you had a smashing Christmas.
Just a quickie today, to show you a card I've made for my daughter, Jane, who has a  birthday on New Years Eve.  Loves ya Jane xx
I've cut some circles including the card base, plus three others, using Grand Nestabilities Dies. Two of  circles, the smallest, were then cut again using a template now DISCONTINUED (sorry) from Crealies .
I drew the template design on the back of each of the two circles and then cut along the straight lines with a guillotine.

I layered up the template card pieces, using sticky glue pads and added the Marianne Creatables Chinese Roses along with some die cut shapes as leaves.
The Roses were coloured with NEW Pearlescent PanPastles available from Oyster Stamps.
Must dash... lots to do!
Back very soon with my Workshop MDF Coaster Samples!
Thanks for looking today.
Eileen xx

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, happy birthday to Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love , licks and wags to little Arch ... hugs to you xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card! I've wondered how you cut the circles in those window pane shapes. What is the name of the template, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Template is discontinued Nan but I found it first on the Crealies website on the 'Shortcuts Page' called Template N0.1 ..
      Happy New Year xxxx

      Delete
  3. Superb card Eileen. What? No Brusho's or splats? LOL! Nearly thought I'd come to the wrong place!

    Happy New Year to you my friend.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ya .. Sarn xxxx I'll do some 'splats' just for you, in the New Year.

      Happy new year xxxx

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous Eileen and your daughter will adore it I'm sure. Love the new pearlescent Pan Pastels too. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty new year. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat... happy new year xxx

      Delete
  5. Very unexpected breakdown on a round piece of paper, but it is beautiful. I probably would not have managed this come up. I also love the flowers in the simple form, are grateful.
    Happy new year
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and Happy New Year Bozena
      Eileen xx

      Delete
  6. WOW, you know to be so elegant and simple...OH my gosh, this is a delight to see!
    Wishing you a wonderful new year! I think it is right midnight over there!!! Yeepee!!!
    big hugs from USA
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes for 2015 Eileen!!! Enjoy your creativity!
    Happy new year, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. You have covered the topic excellently. Very useful.

    Class 8th Result 2017, Class 5th Result 2017, pec result 2017

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.