Wednesday 22 October 2014

Rochester Workshops-November 1st and 8th 2014 - Three Samples

 
  Hi ho Bloggers.. just a quick post, to show you the cards that my ladies will be creating at my Rochester Workshops this month. 1st November, Group One and Group Two on the 8th November.

Please look HERE for details about this card and see the most beautiful blog from Bibiana.
Bibiana has very kindly given me permission to use her design for my workshop. The dies I've used are all listed on her blog! Go check it out!


So, three down and just one more sample to be made.
It will be featuring a Digi Image designed by my friend Sarn.
Have a look at her Digi Designs HERE! ... fantastic lady and so talented.
I'll try to finish it tomorrow or it will be Monday as I'm off to Coventry to stay with my son and his lovely family.
So looking forward to seeing them .
Back soon .. thanks for looking today .

Eileen xx