Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Journal Cover... Finnabair Style!

Hello everyone. Second post of the day!  I went to a Workshop last weekend and met the fabulous Finnabair, who shared some of her superb skills and techniques with us. It was the most amazing time. I loved every minute. Thank you, to all my crafty friends for helping me enjoy the day and to Sue Tucker who organised everything for us.


I was so inspired by the class, that I created the Journal Cover you see here, when I went home. It took me a whole day but that included a 'raid' on the charity shops in the local town to buy broken jewellery, old brooches and other bits and bobs!

Thank you for 'popping' back again to look at my Blog and many thanks for your emails and comments.
Very much appreciated
Eileen x

19 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning work of art Eileen xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, awesome journal cover!
    Groetjes Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so beautiful. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderfully embellished Eileen. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning Eileen, beautiful colours,textures and embellishments.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this piece! Love all the bits and bobs you added. So jealous you got to take a class with Finnabar, so would love to take one. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eileen, this truly is beautiful! The colours and the found treasures are gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is fab, love how you've put it together, the embellies and the colour !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this! it's stunning. lucky you to have attended workshop xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful this is and how lucky you were to have been to the workshop. I really hope one day I can get to one xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I am STUNNED Eileen . . . . This is a true work of art and I simply ADORE it. Oh how I wish I could do what you do - you have such flair. I could really go off you if I didn't love ya so much!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was a very inspiring time, and I admire that you have found the time to into practise already. It was also lovely to see you xx Love your journal, I better get on a decorate the one I bought too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! & you've now inspired me to go & raid the charity shops too!.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely. I never tire of looking at Finn stuff. You have made a super job of both of these.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, I love it. Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous work...so full odf details...lucky you! every time that she comes to my area I am out of town :(
    beautiful work
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.