Monday 20 October 2014

Oyster Stamps Blog Hop - The Winners are....

Morning all, I have the names of The Oyster Stamp Blog Hop ....
Neet, another DT member, went through all the blog comments!
Well done Neet... This is what she posted on her blog;
"Oyster Stamps Blog Hop - Winners
Well, it took me ages to go through the blogs and work out who had entered every single one of them. Almost 30 of you had achieved this so I spoke to Graham just now, who is at a show in Doncaster, and asked him for two numbers.
The list I had was then searched for names corresponding to those numbers and
Yvonne (Life's Too Short for Working) and
Anita    (itsamistry Design Studio)
Were the winners.
Congratulations girls you can arrange for your prizes to be sent to you by contacting Tracey on Monday or through the week."
............................................
 
Now for some information regarding the card I'm sharing with you today.
Penny Black Stamps, Distress Inks and a full moon..... from an idea that was posted on the Penny Black FB page and linked to this fantastic blog! http://cards.heathertelford.com/2014/10/16/harvest-moon/
I just had to have a go as I loved the moon! The 'Delicate Florals' are available from Oyster Stamps.
Thank you for looking today and for all the lovely comments you leave for me X.
Eileen xx