Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Designs by Ryn... NEW STAMPS!

Morning Bloggers.... Today, I'm sharing a Tag with you, that I created using some NEW stamps from Designs By Ryn. Find her website HERE!

They are the most fabulous stamps and I'm looking forward to sharing more sample projects with you.
The main texture on this tag was created with a Tim Holtz Texture Fade embossing folder called 'Ink Splats'. After running it through my Big-shot, I painted the Tag with white Gesso, then dried it with a heat gun, before blending various colours of Distress inks to produce this background. Then I stamped Ryn's new Compound Leaf with black Versafine Ink.. a few bits of  tarting up here and there, some American Seam Binding coloured with Distress Stains and that's it, job done.
Lavinia Stamps, New Stamp Designs tomorrow .... please come back and have a look. It's all happening here!
Thanks for popping by today and cheers to you all for the super emails and comments. XXx
Eileen xxx 

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tag, love the effect of the ink over the gesso, great texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, Eileen .. thanks for telling us how it was done... I just love the idea of the Tim Holtz splat embossing folder. I am now off to look at Ryn's website xxx you're so generous with your inspiration and ideas xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer, that is lovely ......... just how, when you're at the top do you go even further up? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background for the compound leaves, I like the few that are popped up, looks great! Have a fabulous week, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sat by my letter box like a puppy waiting for the postman to knock!

    Your projects are wonderful!!

    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag and I'm loving the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Eileen, SOOOO excited to see your first creation using the new stamps!!! Love how you left some of the leaves uncoloured. Thanks so much Eileen!!!!!!! Hugs from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag - hope my stamps come before I have my Op so I can have a quick play twixt Scotland and Pembury! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful tag Eileen, I love the new design by Ryn. Have to wait until I get home to order.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great tag, love what you did with
    The leafs! Groetjes karin x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this. i really like what you do with inks...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin' those ink splats! Leaves look great too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW Eileen this is stunning! Love the colours and the background you have created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eileen, wow a great combi with the new stamps and this stencil.A real Eileen'!!Like the partial colouring and decoupage of the leaf, great idea,warm greet Mirandaxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome tag as always, love the combinations, gorgeous texture and the colorful look.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous - I love your style! I love Ryan's stamps too so I am looking forward to seeing more of your art work using them. I just ordered two more stamps!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another stunner Eileen, wow !!! Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.