Monday, 21 October 2013

Coventry Workshop Sample ... Distress Inks, Stampendous Stamp and a White Wax Crayon.

Hello bloggers, A quick post today, to share with  you, one of the sample projects, that my crafty visitors to my Coventry Workshop, will be making on Tuesday 29th October.
I've used this White Wax Crayon Technique before, at one of my Rochester Workshops and my 'students' loved it! 
The stamp is 'Ranunculus Field' from Stampendous. One of my favourite Stamps.
See this post for a 'How to do' tutorial for this technique and here for another example.
Thanks for popping by my Blog today.
Back tomorrow
Eileen xx

16 comments:

  1. Looking forward to playing and getting inky with this technique, and I adore this stamp too. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another lovely card Eileen! Love that white crayon technique, using it to make my xmas cards this year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, LOVE IT Oh Talented One.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamp, colours and technique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and I love the beautiful background you have created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow just love this hun,and that background is simply brilliant love it hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning work eileen - love those colours - such a wonderful stamp and that white crayon adds a real special touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design again Eileen, the effect of the white crayon is great. I read about it a while ago, and forgot about it. Now I know why I have a white crayon in my craft stash :) Have a great week, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this one - now where did I put those crayons..............

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smashing!!!! (I found a new word I like)
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning design and I love your mix of colour. Counting down the days to November. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Eileen...I was excited about your workshop next week...but now I know that we are doing this technique ...I am uncontrollable .....So looking forward to it......hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the technique you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the technique you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.