Wednesday, 5 June 2013

May 2013 Workshop Pictures.


Morning all ... so sorry for the delay in blogging my May Workshop pictures
As you can tell we had a wonderful day.
Laughter all the way and some fabulous projects from my ladies!
 Barbara and Elaine travelled a long way to be with us.
Come back soon we say!
Such fun.
Thank you to all my ladies that regularly attend my workshops
Huge thanks also, to Shelia and Karen for all their help on the day.
I am overwhelmed by all the support each month X
















Back soon... thanks for looking today.
Eileen xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Thank YOU! Was a fantastic day! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every minute of it, it went too fast. Learned a lot but need to put into practise as often as I can, so lots of homework for me. Can't wait to come back again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great class Eileen gorgeous cards and tags. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning cards and tags - just beautiful...Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects there and a very productive day was certainly had. Wish I had been there too! Too far really.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and tags, looks like everyone had a great time again. Can't wait until July when I'll be there.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always guarenteed a lively time!! So glad I am retired to enjoy the W/Shops.Thanks Eileen too, for all the work you put into the preparation.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects and love the photographs. It sure looks like you all had a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was such a FUN day, thanks for having me!! :o))
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what a collection of fascinating art works, thanks for that wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lordy, Lordy!! you look as if you are having such fun - I am pea green with envy!!! And wonderful artwork too!! How could I not be a follower!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.