Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Show Us YourTwinchies Challenge

 
Yo ho crafty bloggers.
 The new 'Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge starts today.
Pop over and join in.
The theme for this month is, of course,

Loads of fun and there is a very cute Stamp on offer as a prize.
A Twinchie is a 2" x 2" work of 'Art'
Be good to see you there.
All of my Twinches today were created using
 Distress Inks and Stains along with stamps from
 Clarity, Little Claire and Dylusions.
Thanks for looking at my blog.
Back soon
Eileen xxx 

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous twinchies Eileen, love the great images and the colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as usual Eileen, can't decide which is my favourite, although I'm not a cat lover, that stamp is super xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great twinchies - love the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen, your twinches are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous twinchies, love the one with the cats on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Twinchies Eileen, I always find your work inspirational, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great twinchies....I do like that cat stamp, but I love the gorgeous background on the 'lovers in the boat' xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic twinchies. I love all the images and the super colours

    Best Wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great Eileen the cats are gorjuss but I love the bottom one best xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shaded backgrounds with the silhouettes on your twinchies but the most eye catching has to be the splat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.