Monday, 18 February 2013

Gelli Plate and Lavinia Stamps

Hi ho bloggers. A quick post tonight to share this Tag with you.
I'm visiting Coventry, staying with my son and his family for this half term week.


I'm looking after my two Grandsons... well, I should be,
but they are out with their mates all the time and I've
 been left in peace to craft. I brought loads of 'kit' up with me.
Nine large bags and a HUGE suitcase on wheels, 
all full of crafty stash including a Gelli Plate!
So, I've been playing and having a great time.
 Acrylic Paint, a brayer (hard red plastic job not my Speedball)
A Gelli Plate, SplodgeAway Mask.  
Lavinia Stamps,Versafine inks, Shapeabilities Butterfly Die and a White Uni Posca Pen.
I love the Gelli Plate and will be playing again tomorrow!
Thank you for popping by my blog today.
see you soon.
Eileen xx

19 comments:

  1. Love it - love the colours. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy Eileen, I love it. A gelli plate is on my wish list, and love I Lavinia stamps, a fab combination. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, the stamps are fab must check them out.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super tag Eileen - happy playing (if the grandkids will let you)!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eileen, I've been wondering about getting a Gelli Plate and seeing what you create with it makes me think I 'need' one:) Gorgeous tag! Shirleyx ps.. have fun with your grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great result with the Gelli Plate. Such a gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Eileen, love the colours you have used and the fabulous stamps.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific Eileen-wonderful use of colour and design

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Eileen.... Green ...my favourite colour...!! stunning. Hi hope your having a nice time away with the grand kids. Speak soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was für Farben!!!
    Wunderschön, ich liebe das Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag love the texture and wonderful colour. hugs Tx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! Sounds like your enjoying your "babysitting" lol, fab tag, great texture and colours, thank you once again for opening my eyes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eileen this is just gorgeous! I love the pretty colors and your different stems of foilage. I so love my Gelli Plate and your background for this tag is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that tag, Great colour and textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another stunner Eileen! Hope the week's going ok, not so nice today eh xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's gorgeous, Eileen. The background looks really textured. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous tag, love the design x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.