Sunday, 10 February 2013

Clarity Stamps and Distress Inks Tag

Hi ho Bloggers! Phew, I've been so busy
Ironing (yuk) and crafting (Yay!)
Quick Tag to share with you today.
I created the background using the negative shape 
of a Nestabilities Circle.  


I blended the distress inks, through the aperture
that I had left, after die cutting the circle.
All the stamps are from the Clarity Stamps range
The images were stamped onto the tag 
with Versafine Onyx Black ink.


A few dots, dabbed here and there with a 
White Uni Posca Pen.....Job done!  
Thank you for visiting my blog today and for any comments you kindly leave for me .
Two of my friends have both started new blogs this weekend!
Please pop over and have a look when you get a moment.
Super work from Pauline and Karen
Eileen 

18 comments:

  1. Super tag Eileen, great idea about the circles. Feel free to come over and do my ironing when you have finished crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On yer bike Karen ... we will be creating this Tag at the workshop on Sat ! xx

      Delete
  2. Get OTL to do the ironing as he is now very domesticated after looking after a Ferret. Then you can craft, craft, craft..lol.XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken does not do 'Domestic stuff' ... EVER!!!lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers for following me Bernie xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely stunning Eileen - the way you use colour is awesome! Can you not train OTL and the three naughty pets to do the ironing? lol if only hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, mein Gott, was für ein tolles Tag...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours Eileen - you always do such fab stuff and your colour choices are amazing I never do bold colours as I am not that brave lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think I'm brave ... I only have bright colours!!!! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for block colour....I tried this once with PP's, but couldn't get it as vivid as this....it's fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another masterpiece Eileen, love all your projects, I must try harder !!! //(*_*)\\ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vibrant tag Eileen ! Love the idea of using the negative circle to create them over top of each other resulting in more colours! Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous, love the block colour circles, I saw something very similar on Pinterest using Butterflies that I've been meaning to try! The vibrancy is is just gorgeous, as usual Eileen a truly inspiring piece of art, thank you for sharing your talent xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.