Sunday, 20 May 2012

PanPastel Tints with Lavinia Stamps

Morning all,
                 my card today, made with my wonderful PanPastels !
is a birthday card for my daughter Zoe .... who will be Thirtysomething tomorrow !
Have a great day Zoe... love you lots xx
I really enjoyed making this card using PanPastel Tints to give a 'softer' look than I normally do.

 I stencilled some 'texture' using sequin waste and a darker PanPastel colour around the top edge.
The inside of the card decorated to match the front.

 After spraying the background with a cheapo hairspray to seal the colours, I stamped using Stazon inks and a very pretty stamp from Lavinia Stamps called Wild Flower. 

I've also used another Stamp from Lavinia but sorry, I can't remember the name of it !

The PanPastel Challenge theme this week is Pastel Colours  why not enter a card or project... you could win a trial pack of PanPastels.... so easy to use... I love 'em as you know!

The heart on my card is a Tim Holtz die cut and the words are his 'Chit Chat' so with a few 'blobs' of Liquid Pearls ... job done.







Thanks for looking today ...see you soon.

Eileen xx


20 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the stamp is great I'm sure your daughter will love this

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card and love those Lavinia stamps - I'm sure you daughter loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous !! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning & inspiring work Eileen. Thanks for sharing xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Eileen.....I love your bright, vivid coloured creations, but I also like these pastel shades. Pretty stamps too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG . . . it just gets better and better. Happy Birthday wishes to your daughter. She's sure to be pleased with this cracking card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Eileen, such lovely colours and stamping and I love that background.
    Enjoy your Sunday and Happy Birthday for your daughter tomorrow. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smashing Card, Zoe will love it. I love the Pearl drop effect. Well done. XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooo pretty Eileen, I love the colours, the background that you have created is stunning and I love the sentiment
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Eileen, your daughter will love it. Such pretty colours. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, Absolutely stunning, just love the stamping, great colors too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Eine tolle Arbeit. Exellent!

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  13. A definite DITTO to all the above. You have done a lovely job with those liquid pearls. I have never tried them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Eileen, your daughter will love it. The colours are beautiful
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW Eileen this is magnificent! I love the colours and I am sure Zoe will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh stunning, the colours are lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Eileen ! I love the background with the stenciled areas and the vibrant stamped images together. The heart, quotes & liquid pearl dots all make it so wonderful ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooooo Eileen i like this one n just love the pastel colours with those liquid pearls just stunning Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful, I so love your designs, the shadow stamping is just great and the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.