Sunday, 6 May 2012

Dylusions Stamps and Inks .... Fabulous


Hi fans... back again with another card using the Dylusions Stamps, but this time created with Dylusions Spray Inks that are available in the MOST fabulous colours!  I am slowly collecting them all!


This card is very similar, in the design, to the card I posted this morning, but with a few minor changes!
The inks are so easy to use.  I utilised the 'Point and Squirt' method and it worked fer me!

I used watercolour paper for this project and after laying down some colour I gave the paper a quick mist with some water, let things dribble about a bit, then dried the card with a heat gun.


I sponged various  Brilliance inks over some sequin waste, then stamped the stamps!

After a quick doodle  with a white gel pen and more 'Chit Chat' words from the Tim Holtz range we are good to go!

Thanks for the super comments left on my post this morning. You are very kind. 
 I really love crafting and having a blog adds to the whole experience.

My cousin, Zandra Rhodes, is a very talented lady and I like to think that I also have one or two of the family  'arty' genes! 
Zandra, of course, is rich and famous. I'm just wrinkled and skint but happy with it!

See you soon
Eileen xx

13 comments:

  1. Your colours have blended beautifully Eileen and the whole effect is amazing.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, eileen! the colours are so vibrant. i think you're more famous; i've never heard of your cousin. lol.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love this one too ! I just love the colours, backgrounds, images and the result of your inking/spraying etc. ! Now I 'need' Pan Pastels & Dylusions Inks. Thanks for sharing ! Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These inks are certainly beautiful colours - I'm sure the colourful Zandra would love them!! I had to smile at your description of how you achieved this wonderful vibrant card and I must be on the look out for the Dylusions range of stamps too. Have a good Bank Holiday - raining here so quess where I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zandra who? LOL! ROFLMAO!

    You're PanPastel and Crafting Royalty Dahling! Never fear! Shame about the skint bit though!

    This is another fantastic example of your craft genius xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only skint cos I keep spending all my money on crafty stuff!!

      E xxx

      Delete
  6. Skint and happy wins every time Eileen. I can see that you and Dylusions were made for each other, your cards are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW fantastic Eileen, I love your card.

    Greetings
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this Eileen, great cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Eileen, the dylusions certainly give the wow factor for colour, I think the genes have certainly been passed down your way in respect of vibrancy Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful works..liked the backdrop colours and the foreground stands out so well against it...lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, I bet this was nice and messy Eileen, well it would be if I was playing. Fab colours, great effects. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.