Sunday, 22 January 2012

PanPastels, Clarity Stamp and a White Gel Pen !

 PanPastels are easily blended .... Lush !
Hi everyone, I just loved making this card and it took next to no time !

It's my DT entry for the PanPastel Challenge    Hop over and have a look and have a go yourself!

My favourite Butterfly die by Spellbinders!


You can use any medium and this weeks theme is ' Use Two Of Anything' Go on.... you know you want to!


As you can see, I have stamped a branch of a Clarity cherry tree stamp, twice,  then plonked on two Shapeabilities Butterflies.


The background is Watercolour Paper coloured and blended with PanPastels. It took all of THREE minutes to get the effect I wanted!

 I stamped the Cherry Blossom using Versafine Ink, Onyx Black and with a little bit of white gel pen to highlight the blossom ... Bingo ! 

Image stamped on to watercolour paper
 Red card with a few scored lines added for interest using my Hougie Board some twine and there you have it  .... done and dusted!

Thanks for looking today and for leaving me such kind comments !

See you soon ...

Love Eileen xxx




28 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Eileen, I love the effect of the panpastels on the watercolour paper is looks amazing with the pop of white in the flower and butterflies
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen, yet another stunning creation. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen any oriental style cards for ages - used to be all the rage. This is lovely and those pan pastels certainly give a brilliant effect and it sounds as if it is quick too which has to be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Eileen, I love the range of colours you've used and the effect on the watercolour paper has definitely given me food for thought ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice card Eileen, lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now dont think the Computer does them justice.

    Beautiful creation Eileen. XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh DRAT . . . I think you are convincing me I need some Pan Pastels now Eileen . . . this is simply beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glorious colours , beautiful card !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is LUSH! Love it xxxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! And I love the white gel pen to highlight the blossoms, mine never works that well... xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous blending of colour and a gorgeous stamped design Eileen. I love this card.
    Happy Sunday.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another amazing card - do so love it Eileen and the oriental looks great with the pan pastels - great thinking - deceptively simple I call it! and thanks so much for putting my candy up there dear friend, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely gorgeous Eileen......I have that stamp and you've provided me with some inspiration...you so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eileen, Absolutely fabulous card today, love the colours and stamping, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh such a stunning card! I love the vibrancy of it. Gorgeous colours.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful another fantastic card. fi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Eileen, Absolutely gorgeous card, and what fantastic results from the pan pastels, I think these are my kind of blending tool...
    Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very, very, very, beautifull card,Eileen, I hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. just wow! this is beautiful, eileen; i love how you can so quickly create such gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love this DT project Eileen, the blending/masking of the PP is fantastic, great design. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another fabulous creation Eileen!

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another beautiful creation with those rainbow colours! Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card! Love it. Thanks for sharing
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  24. fantastic Eileen, you are so talented!!! You have inspired me so just ordered some pastels...wooo hoooo !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, what a fantastic card. Love the colours, love the stamp, love the white flowers in fact I LOVE it all!....xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What can I say that hasn't been said already. I love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.