Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant Die and Nestabilities Hearts..... from 2010!

Nestabilities Classic Hearts
Hello... what lovely day today has been down here in Kent.
Too nice to stay indoors and craft!
So nothing new from me tonight just three cards using my Spellbinders Nestabilities Pendant
Dies from last year!

 All the information for the Heart Card can be found here!
 
 
 
Thanks for looking at my blog today... new post very soon!

I promise!!!

Eileen xx :)

Lovely Lavinia Stamp
Lavinia Poppy Stamp

11 comments:

  1. Oh Eileen, these are stunning ! I love them and i'm missing my crafting at the moment....cant
    take my eyes off Max for a second !!!
    The best cards i've seen in ages !!!!!
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the white cut outs, so fragile looking, they are beautiful and set off the rest of the cards so well. Good for you, well done, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three stunning and elegant cards - whatever did we do before Nesties? Could never have cut these by hand with scissors or knife!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top one Eileen but they are all great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top Banana for the top one....GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. All sooooo lovely. Right, that's IT . . . I'm going to buy that Poppy stamp next Saturday at AP!

    Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three stunning cards, favorite has to be the heart, I love the little details like the backing scallop and the line around the central 'plain' one. The pearls just finish it off. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came to your blog from Marina's blog, and so glad I did. You make such beautiful cards....and such a nice variety of styles. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these designs. I made a version myself after seeing your earlier post and put a link back to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you decide to sell the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant Die please let me know Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.