Sunday, 4 September 2011

LOTV Christmas Dance Stamp.... In Pale Lavender


New LOTV Christmas Stamp

Hi, I hope your weekend is going well. 

Hubby and I spent most of yesterday in the back garden, cutting grass and pulling  up weeds ...as you do, after three weeks away !

We did not enjoy it.  Both our doggies got bitten from the 'clouds' of gnats / midges we disturbed!

We both like to look at a beautiful garden, shame we haven't got ONE!

We hate gardening! 

We have tidy WEED beds ( I kid you not!)  Lots of bird feeders cos we luv the birds, and holes... dozens of holes as Daisy and Holly try to help with the digging!


Lets get back to my card!

The image is coloured with Copic markers and Polychromos Pencils

I used this 'kit' to make it:.
 
LOTV Christmas Dance Stamp
LOTV Christmas Sentiment
Large Classic Nestabilities Circle
Marianne Creatables Circle from The Double Frame Die Set
Marianne Creatables Small 'Snow Flake/Flower Element' from the Circle Frame Die Set
Quickutz Sparkle Die
Quickutz Photo Corner Die
The inside is decorated to match the front of the card

Inside the card

Large Classic Nestabilities Circle
Marianne Creatables Circle from the Double Frame Die Set.
Quickutz (pretty!) Photo Corner Die.
Marianne  Creatables Icicles
 
Machine Stitched Detail
 I hope you like this card.

I have a couple of cards to make this week for my family, birthdays and stuff. 

THEN,  it's back to my Brayer, Adirondack inks, Clarity and Lavinia Stamps and, maybe, some rolled Canvas!
,
A special hello and a very warm welcome to my new followers   :)

Finally, another picture from our holiday, taken by my husband  and featured on Daisy's Diary


"Don't tangle with me"
Thanks for stopping by today... see you soon  xx

Luv
Eileen xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is a great new stamp from LOTV and you've made a beautiful card with it. Shame about the gardening - our front lawn is full of holes too but made by badgers and there doesn't seem to be any way of deterring them - tried various ways to no avail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous card.

    And . . . WOW . . . what a picture of the bird of prey.

    FAB.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pity that we don't have 3D monitors but they are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen, stunning card dear friend and the colours are just so right, with all those lovely little details......The eagle is positively scary, but WOW what a shot !!! AMAZING !!!
    Love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's lovely. I have altered your link, can I sit down now?XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, I love the colours and so well thought out, you said before that you do plonk it all on cards but I disagree with you these are stunning. I want to frame mine, it is far too lovely to just hide it away. Our granddaughter likes the bow best, bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely layout and colour, Eileen. Captures the iciness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Eileen this card is so cute just love the image and the way that you have coloured it etc.
    Love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning cards again Eileen, Luv Dee xxx

    ps: Thanks for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Eileen,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.