Monday 21 June 2010

Nestabilities Hearts and a Nestabilities Pendant.

Hi, I hope you had a great weekend.
Mine was very busy and so enjoyable. Saturday was the Allhallows Crop day. If you go cropping you will understand how great it is to see all your crafty mates and make cards or scrap all day long.
If you haven't got a crop near you why not START one! I did and we have nearly thirty members now.

We meet once a month and we love it! If you need any advice on how to start your group/crop send me an e-mail I will be glad to help if I can .




Fathers day started with visits and calls from my children for Ken who was pleased with his cards and over the moon with the single malt!

Daisy is almost back to her normal self and we can resume our long walks / adventures after Thursday when the stitches come out. I would just like to say thank you to everyone for your  good wishes regarding Daisy and her operation,most kind of you all.

I made the cream card I have posted here last night. Cutting out the Nestabilities on my Quickutz Revolution

I destroyed my Big-Shot machine at the crop on Saturday by being silly and have had to buy another.

I feel a bit of a 'plonker' and will treat my new one with more respect when it arrives.
This card was so easy to make and I think it looks very pretty. Cream linen card stock, Classic Heart Nestabilities, Classic Scalloped Hearts Nestabilities, Fleur De Lis Shaperabilities Pendants and some roses and pearls.
It did not take long to do. I think it will make a nice wedding card or for an anniversary.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you have found something to interest you .
Come back soon.
Eileen x