Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Nestabilities,Shapeabilities and a punch!

 Poppy card
Hi, I have spent most of my day crafting and enjoying every moment of it ....bit hot and sticky but I am not moaning the sunshine is just wonderful.
The cards I have posted today are made from the Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis pendant that I have used before.


I just love it and they were very easy to do .


The Poppy Stamp is from Lavinia Stamps

The other stamp, on the Lavender card is also from Lavinia Stamps. I think they are so pretty.


I used a punch on the lavender card ...from the EK corner punch range.


Just  punch around the largest size of the Classic large circle nestabilities. I find it best to hold the punch upside down so you can see where you are placing it so it will line up with the 'cut shape' before.

I saw this on one of my 'blog hops' I can't remember which one ! but will find it and post the link...the lady is very clever and produces the most beautiful work.

Thanks for looking today.
Back soon ....Eileenx

7 comments:

  1. WOW Eileen! absolutuley beautiful. I think it's about time I started a spellbinders wish list!.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Eileen, both of them. I'd love to know how you managed to punch around the circle so beautifully on the lavender card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie and Lynne.....Punching around the circle required loads of card cos about ten 'mistakes' went in the bin ! finally after lots of foot stamping and rude words!! I got the knack! ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards as usual Eileen, cant wait to borrow the Fleur de Lis die thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - these are both stunning cards Eileen. Love the way you have used the Nestie pendant die - it looks like lace, and goodness knows how you managed to punch the circle pattern so perfectly, but what a fabulous idea. I love the Lavinia stamps too - they are so delicate.
    Fabulous creations!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww thanks Sylvia... The language was a bit 'ripe' when I kept getting it wrong ...you know " Oh, golly gosh!" "in the bin with that one then"...... Hugs back, E xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 stunning cards,beautiful layouts.oh i now need to look into these Shapeabilities. hope you don't mind i'm now a follower.Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.