Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Marianne Creatables....English Rose Die, Wedding Invitation.

Hello,

I have been playing with my brayer today but the card I have in my head will not transfer itself to the paper !  Grrrrrrr! I will try again later!


So I am posting this card that has sat around for a while cos I forgot to blog it!

 Very easy to make .... 10 minute tops!

Marianne Creatables English Rose Die.... Hougie board to score the lines with .... Printed, bought sentiment! (don't tell! )

Finally, a corner punch to round things off!!

Rock and roll....job done !

Oh yeah ....and a glue gun to plonk the roses on with.       :)


Thanks for looking today.

Eileen xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi eileen, not bad for a ten minuter !
    love them little roses, will look out for the brayered one !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy - certainly looks as if lots of work has gone into it. I can always paint wonderful pictures in my head - in reality NO!! I'm sure the brayering will come right in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It's very elegant.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card I love the roses, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't belive it only took 10 mins, stunning card , great red contrast with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic Eileen card, it would have taken me 110 minutes. lol...you make the roses look so real, mine never come out as good as this.
    Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh very pretty. I love the white on white with a touch of red and those roses are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eileen beautiful card once again ..Please tell me paper do you use to make the roses?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.