Friday, 15 July 2011

Clarity Stamping ....again!

Hello, I've  been very busy this week and have made loads of cards for various friends and relations that I cannot post until they have received them!

 So to stop you thinking I have disappeared!  I am re-posting  a card I made a year ago that I really like.

Various colours of Adirondack inks brayered onto the paper and then stamped  over with a Clarity Stamp 'Leafy Swirls'

 I am off to the Allhallows Crop tomorrow to play along with all my crafty mates!

Looking forward to a happy day .... hope you have one too!



 New post on Sunday, a Christmas card  that I am hoping to make tomorrow !


Thanks for looking today.

Eileen xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen - sorry I haven't visited for a while. Love this card - the ink colours are fabulous and the design has such a feeling of movement about it - perfect for the butterflies.
    Have a great crafty day tomorrow!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen,I've missed you, it's lovely to have you back and that card is totally gorgeous....
    you are one talented lady !
    Look out for my post tomorrow,I think it might
    be right up your street.....
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxx
    p.s. Is'nt Daisy gorgeous too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous - love the partial brayering effect and the way you've cut it into three. Enjoy your 'play day' - I'm going on one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh this is LOVELY Eileen.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This background is so vibrant, and the swirl draws your eye across all three sections, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combinations there Eileen of colours and way you have brayered the streak style pus other elements, love Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a stunning card and I absolutely adore it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.