Sunday, 1 May 2011

My Brayer, a Lavinia Stamp, a Clarity Stamp plus some Nestabilities Shapes.

Lavinia Stamp on a brayered background  along with a sentiment  by Clarity Stamps
Another Lavinia Stamp with a Nestabilities Diamond.
Hiya... just a quick post today.

As I mentioned in my last post I am attempting an on-line colouring course with My Creative Classroom.

My tutor is the super talented Glenda from Chocolate Baroque.

I am loving it and although I have been Stamping for a few years now, I am still learning loads and enjoying the whole experience.


I have a lot of 'home work' to do so my posts for a few days will be short and sweet !


I have used two Nestabilites Dies for these cards.

A Circle that I have cut twice to get the 'Cresent' shape and a Diamond.

Both die cuts are mounted onto the card with sticky pads to give a bit of dimension.
Plonk a bit of glitter and liquid pearls on and 'Bob's your uncle'!
Quick, easy and simple ! I will post again soon.


Have a great bank holiday and thanks for dropping by my blog.
Adirondack Inks, Glitter and Liquid Pearls.

Your comments are really valued and  MUCH appreciated XX

@ Misty's Mum.... I cannot get to see your blog as  access to your 'profile' is denied ..... can you send me a link please and thank you for being a new follower x


Eileen xx



 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen, gorgeous card, pretty colour and love the sparkle.
    I hope you have fun, Glenda is a brilliant teacher, I'm quite green here!:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eileen
    Those cards are beautiful. I am going through a lessis more srtage at the moment.

    I have updated my profile so I think you can link to me now. Someone esle pointed this out to me. When I first started blogging I wasn't sure what everything did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen, I love your artwork - great brayering and use of your Nesties, especially the MOON! Can I put this in my FF Gallery, please! Have a lovely day! ikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this brayering and stamping, Eileen and well done on being asked to Ikki's FF gallery! Justly so love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being chosen to appear on Ikki's 'cupboard' blog in her Friday gallery. Great work with the brayer on these cards and I like the way you've matched up the stamping onto the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Eileen! I saw the blue moon card on a post over at Ikki's and just HAD to come over and check it out! Those Lavinia stamps are so gorgeous... Trouble is I need to win the lottery in order to purchase my 'wish' list now! And.. I'll have to add these to the list!
    They are gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.