Saturday, 23 April 2011

Nestabilities Stars and a Digital image From Kenny 'K'


Hi everyone, from a very warm and sunny Romney Marsh in Kent. Ken and I along with 'the girls' and friends, Ian and Karen, are spending a few happy days down here over the Easter break.

We are staying on a small and very quiet campsite in our Caravans that are 'stuffed' with card making stash and all sorts of 'goodies to eat and drink!

I have taken some pictures to show you but as the site  has NO Internet connection I am using my 'dongle' to upload to my blog and because of the time it is taking and the all the 'crashes' as it shows off and disconnects! I am losing the will to live with it, so I will upload more pictures when we get back home.

I cannot send emails either but I can RX them, so Anne, if you are reading this the Die Set you are after is a Marianne Creatables (leaves and a flower) and I purchased it from Crafts u Love.... sorry  I cannot remember the correct name of it .... I will reply to your smashing comments when I return to the land of proper Internet coupling!
This card is for my grandson Matthew and I have used my Nestabilities Stars and A Kenny 'K' digi Image called 'Teen idol' Matt isn't a teenager yet but has THAT attitude if you know what I mean!

I have coloured it with Copic markers and used Polychromous Pencils to highlight the shaded areas. The sentiment is a 'freebie' from Ikki at her wonderful Cuttlebug Cupboard.  
My 'trusty' Quickutz Dies have been employed again to cut some corners, I find these are great for more masculine cards and I have also used a Martha Stewart punch in the 'mix'!

 I am spending today with my crafty mate Karen as our hubbies are clearing off to photograph some wildlife and we will be..... Mmmmmmmmm.... what shall we do?  I know! make some cards and enjoy the sunshine! 

I hope you are having a lovely time during Easter, take care, enjoy and thanks for popping by my blog.

Eileen xx


7 comments:

  1. I love this card Eileen, especially the colours and it's great to see how the PIAO style can be adapted for the guys too. Am feeling very inspired now...... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card - I love the use of colour! have a lovely time there xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Eileen, it has great impact indeed & Matt will love it. SOunds like you're having a fab break - hope the good weather continues to hold for you, it certainly has been glorious :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for your grandson Eileen, colours look great together. Happy Easter Crafting in the sunshine. Enjoy your break. Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I stumbled across your blog when googling big and juicy stamp pads. Gorgeous work and I'm sure I'll be a regular reader. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the colours, they work so well together. Great image and I love your colouring, it is fab! Great layout too!

    Hope you are enjoying your Easter break!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and I love how you've coloured it.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.