Thursday, 12 January 2017

Rochester January 2017 Group One - The Results


 Hey!  Just look at the marvelous, beautiful results created by my 
Rochester Workshop Group One Ladies, last Saturday.
We were featuring ( mostly!) the fabulous designs from 
Chocolate Baroque  a UK Stamp Company. 
Ladies,  I feel this is some of the BEST ART WORK 
from you all... ever !
Rock' n Roll or WOT!











 Super Work. Well done Girls! 
 I'll be back with more art work in a few days.
The results from my Group Two Crew! 
Eileen xx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning work from your ladies Eileen. Thank you for using CB stamps these are amazing, as are you Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious having all those wonderful CB stamps to work with Eileen as they are one of my most favourite stamp co's, so wonderfully detailed and pretty. Beautiful work from all your ladies too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards from the ladies on Saturday, can't wait to have a play this week.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous projects, they're all beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.