Tuesday, 3 January 2017

DaliART Catch Up !


New Year and a new start
with a promise to myself to keep up with my Blogging. 
This Card features some gorgeous stamps and stencils from
 DaliART find them HERE.

I chose some of the paler shades from
 the Distress ink palette for this card
along with 'my take' on a Masterboard technique
 only this time, using a couple of DaliART stencils
 for the background  See the tutorial here
 The stamps are so pretty and delicate
 I didn't want to overpower them.
  This butterfly is stunningly gorgeous.
You can find it... and the words, HERE.
Back soon.Thanks for popping over to look
 Happy Crafting 
Eileen xx

9 comments:

  1. I love those colours together! Very pretty card Eileen! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colours together! Very pretty card Eileen! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the colours and the stencils xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Eileen, I love the colours and the gorgeous stamp you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour combo. Like you said, the subtle shades really showcase the DaliArt stamps & stencils. Looking forward to reading your blog more often if you keep your resolution. Love and hugs Jeanette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so soft and pretty Eileen and I am determined to give this Masterboard technique a go. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. Paler colours????? Are you feeling ok mate? LOL!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic combinations of colour and depth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.