Monday, 12 December 2016

Crealies Modern Patchwork - No 1 Dies


 The Card-stock is Bazzill White

The Flower Die is a set of three, Stansen No. 26.
Such pretty and striking flowers!
All layers of the flower were cut using some 
inky, painted, stamped and stencilled old backgrounds
 on card-stock that was left over from another Art Project
 Waste not, want not!

Crealies also stock some lovely, small, 'Word Dies'
This 'Thanks' is one of them. 
Cut four times and layered, using the white Bazzill.
This Die will be a FIRM favourite
 as  I love the plain, no fuss or frills font! 
The white leaves are from my stash.
 I've used a large circle die, as a base, to complete my card. 

 I've had Fun !
Eileen x

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Eileen and that flower cut from some inked and stencilled leftover piece is fabulous, and love the leafy flourish and the unfussy font sentiment. Perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love it....something wonderful about white on white with a pop of colour. Bazzill is lovely to work with 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Eileen, I love the gorgeous flower and the colours you've used for it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo pretty, love the simplicity xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eileen, love this card! After seeing your FB post the other day, using the sentiment dies, I had a search and found the Crealies site, where your enabling got me buying a whole bunch of them.:) Completely agree with you, love the simplicity of the font, and a very useful size too. I also have the Patchwork circle die, but have yet to use it. Hugs, Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your very kind comment Shaz.. I appreciate your support x.
      The little words dies are in use daily.. they are so handy . Pleased you like them too .Eileen

      Delete
  6. CAS cards - right up my street and I love the texture of the Bazzill paper/card..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Revelation! I love the effect of the stairs on the card. Sentiment so beautifully presented. This is great!
    Hugs,
    BożenA :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.