Monday, 7 December 2015

Rochester Workshop December 2015 Group One - The Results

Yo! Last Saturday I hosted one of my December Workshops in Rochester and it was a humdinger of a day!
Had so much fun as I shared my Master-Board Technique with the Group One Ladies and Eric.  I've had so many emails requesting a You-Tube Tutorial on this, so I promise I will film one January latest, earlier if I get time... In the meantime look at this little lot of gorgeous colour! Thank you ladies and Eric for a smashing, happy, spangly day!










Looking forward to Saturday 12th and the Workshop for my Group Two Ladies... a couple of places left if you wish to book, please email me ... eileen@ken-godwin.com

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Group two have a lot to live up to. These are fabulous. A riot of colour and luscious lusciousness. J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these all look great. Hope we all love up to your expectations in Group Two. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Y LOVEIT WENN YOU MAKE ONE TUTORIAL OF THIS TECHNICKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, what a blast of colour in a miserable December! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All fabulous, ladies & Eric....you've surpassed yourselves this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. can see why you were so pleased, what lovely makes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an amazing collection Eileen, I can see why you are pleased.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful work. Very talented bunch of crafters. Would love to come and play but it's just too far. Have fun this weekend. Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great workshop day again Eileen and really beautiful work! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and glorious projects. What fun you just have all had? Beautiful inspiration, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I would just LOVE to book . . . but no time I'm afraid! These all look FANTASTIC and truly amazing. Lucky lucky workshop attendees.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such a beautiful colorful splash of creativity here to see Eileen! Must be a real party to teach! I have said it before but I wish I lived nearer........xx Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so inspiring to see all of the pieces together!!! Such great use of colour in every one! I agree with Miranda. Would love to attend one of these workshops :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.