Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Designs By Georgina Circle Masks, Donna Downey Butterfly, on a Round Canvas.


Morning all....just a quick share today. Lots of crafty stuff to do!
A large 30cm Round Canvas Board, Distress Inks through some Designs by Georgina Circle Masks, a Donna Downey Butterfly Stencil, plus some 'tarting up' with a few stamps, white and gold ink pens, a bit of flicking with watered down Black Gesso, using a paint brush....


......and finally, a LOT of white paint, brushed on to cover up all the mistakes, fingerprints and other ''stains'' I managed to get all over my art work !


Back tomorrow with a Sweet Poppy Stencil Canvas.
Thank you for looking at my Blog today.
Eileen x

10 comments:

  1. I love this, the colours are so vibrant and the composition amazing. I do love circles xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the colours are so vibrant and the composition amazing. I do love circles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. You must be very skilled with the white paint cos it looks just perfect to me! Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab work of art mate!
    Happy New Year to you, the Woofers and the Honorary Woofers!
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This canvas is beautiful Eileen and I love all the circles and that gorgeous butterfly in such wonderful colours. Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Your work always looks so perfect - nice to hear you have to cover up mistakes like I do, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic - love the overstamping on the coloured blocks too. Great tip about the white paint!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wishing you a very happy new year
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.