Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sarn's Digital Birthday Card!

Yo ho all you  little Bloggers...
My friend Sandra has started to design her own range of Digital Stamps.. Why?... because she is amazingly, wonderfully talented.
Plus lovely with it!
Go buy some... here is a link to her site....Stamping for Pleasure.
Today is her Birthday ( I hope! brain like a sieve, me..... always getting dates wrong! )  So I just had to make a card for her using one of her super images. 
So quick and easy to do very difficult and time consuming to do.
I printed off the image onto some Lavinia Matt Card stock and got going with the White Wax Crayon Technique .. How to here.
Mat and layered onto more cardstock.. Job done for a special lady.

Have a good day Sarn.
Eileen xxx

Any questions or comments... check out the Contact Form on my side bar. Always happy to help.