Monday 7 April 2014

New Memory Box Stencils.


Evening all. 
I've been playing with some smashing new Stencils from Memory Box today. I've used two on this card.
Birch Landscape and Mini Dots. Both Stencils are available from Oyster Stamps.
I attached the Birch Trees stencil, using low tac tape, to the reverse, white side, of some Centura Pearl card stock and blended various colours of  Distress Inks through the stencil. Keeping the first stencil in place, I placed the Mini Dots stencil down on top and did a quick spray with Dylusions White Linen ink. Looks like snow!



Remove and wash both stencils in warm water. 
The stamp is an old one from my stash. I never throw anything away! 
I first saw this technique from this very inspirational blog here .


Thank you for looking today and for all the very warm comments on Face book and by email. Thank you for your interest. 
Back soon.
Eileen xx