Thursday, 21 November 2013

Designs By Ryn Stamps = Some Bookmarks To Make As Christmas Gifts!

Hi ya Bloggers... a quick Christmas gift for you to make today. Designs by Ryn Stamps, a few stencils, some acrylic paints and distress inks, plus a Quickutz Tag die and there you are ... Colourful bookmarks that are as cheap as chips to make!
Thanks for looking at my blog today and for the very welcome comments X ... back soon.
Eileen xx

I've  been trying to load all my Workshop Dates for 2014 onto  my Blog this week.  Blogger is having none of it! So please email me eileen@ken-godwin.com  if you wish to book a workshop for next year and need the dates! 
Eileen xx

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous, colourful bookmarks, they will make great gifts :) Thanks for the idea and enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combined tags, love the combination of colors stamps and stencils.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, my fave is the third from left x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bookmarks Eileen, such a great idea for pressies as well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous and I do love the backgrounds and stamps.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jubbly, bright and bubbly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful tags eileen. very subdued as per usual but so full of energy! i really like the way you play with colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that expression, "Cheap as chips"! Is that an Eileen original? I wouldn't be surprised ;) Where do I even start?! I love all of them! Very neat effect you got by painting the tips of the Abstract leaves. Thanks so muc Eileen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a clever make - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty but everyone i know is on eBooks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tags Eileen and what a great idea for a gift. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooooo, these are fab.....love the colours and designs, as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoi Hoi wat een super gave boekenleggers. Geweldig die mooie heldere kleuren die je gebruikt.
    Groet Annemieke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.