Friday, 22 November 2013

Alcohol Inks plus a Copic Air Brushing System ..... make a colourful clock.


Afternoon Bloggers. I'm sharing a couple of clocks with you today that were great fun to create.
The first one is coloured with alcohol inks and a blast or two of air, from my Copic Airbrushing System. I love this bit of kit, so easy to use with super results!


The second one was created using alcohol inks again but this time, with a blending tool and felt pads. 
I went to a fabulous Workshop hosted by Karen Clare, "The Clock Lady" where I learnt how to make these little beauties. Visit Karen's Blog and have a look. Karen has another workshop in January. I'll be there, not sure what we will be doing, but it will be loads of fun I'm sure!

Thank you for popping over to my Blog today.
Have a great weekend. Stay warm ... see you soon.
Eileen xxx

16 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Eileen! I love what you've done with them :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clocks Eileen...and I like the sound of you air brush system...so many things on my wish list....and yes Karen is a lovely lady....I bet her workshops are fab....have a good weekend...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Eileen, these are stunning. I think the top one is my favorite, the airbrush system gives the inks a beautiful shape.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect with the air brush system! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, you're clearly enjoying making those lovely clocks! Love the alcohol ink effects, very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic....love the first one, the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing clocks eileen - fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...love your clocks! Off to check out Karen's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These look like great fun, such fab effects with the alcohol inks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These clocks are amazing Eileen. Definitely have your "stamp" on them!

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Sarn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eileen. Wow these are stunning. The colours are so lively.Love them both. Have a great week. Hugs. Jan. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous clocks and loving the colours designs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow these are stunning!
    groetjes Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great use of alcohol inks. As long as you can seal them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.