Wednesday, 20 October 2010

More Lovely Lavinia Stamps

Hi, I am posting a quick card this evening that I made using Lavinia Stamps. The colours are perhaps a little unusual !

I  just love Lavinia stamps and really enjoy playing with them.

I watched the Ranger products show on QVC yesterday and they featured the Melting Pot ...I have one of these and I am going to dust it off tomorrow and try to produce some of the work I saw during the show.
Thanks for all your support ... I really appreciate it ...Eileen xx

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, atmospheric card Eileen, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card your colours are super. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scene card!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours of this card, and the stamps are fabulous. Looking forward to seeing your efforts with the melting pot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely lot you all are X

    Re the melting pot Sue,....Dawn Bibby burnt her finger ! ....so I am gonna buy asbestos gloves! I hope to play over the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it !! And, the colors are great !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.