Sunday, 3 October 2010

A Brayer And My New Lavinia Stamps.


I hope your weekend is a good one so far.
I went to a crop yesterday and had a super time with loads of crafty pals. Thanks Stephanie and all the ladies for a great time and yummy cake!

The day just flew by because I was playing with my Adirondack inks, my brayer ( I love it) and some new Lavinia stamps ....it was deep, deep joy!


This card is for my friend Barbara, ( don't look at the pictures Barbara then it will be a nice surprise!) who will be celebrating her birthday on the 31st of October.

Barbara is recovering from an operation  on her knee. Wishing you a speedy recovery Barbara.
Thanks for looking today.
Eileen xx


6 comments:

  1. Wow these stamps are brilliant, as are your cards, Havn't seen these stamps, must check out the website. Dont get enough time to practice brayering, but hope to catch up with you one day. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Eileen - Tracey's stamps are so delicate and I love the way you have used them here. Love it, love it, love it!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its amazing...perfect in everyway!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Eileen! I love it! Just perfect for a Halloween birthday. Wish my brayering was that good! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we are definitely looking, you make some wonderful cards. Might have to dig out my brayer and have another go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.