Tuesday, 24 August 2010

This is what it is!

Hello ....well this is what I have been up to.
I first saw this card design in a magazine.
I think it was in Card Making Inspirations.


I used various fonts from Quickutz Dies for the numbers and Nestabilities Stars. The Snake came from 'google' and I printed it and added some Glossy Accents onto it's 'scales'!
I think it is a fun card and I enjoyed making it.
It is easy to do but takes some time with the doodling ! Give it a go....why not!
Eileen x

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, must have took you ages. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a few takes on the snakes and ladders board just recently but this definately the most fun by far :) Thank you for making me smile today

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very clever and must have taken ages to cut out. Lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you ladies for the lovely comments. Yes, it was great fun to make and DID take ages to cut out!
    Amelodrama ( great name) lovely to meet you, I use my hougie board all the time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing idea for a child's card! I struggle with kids cards more than any other, thanks as usual for sharing your unique talent with us xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.