Thursday, 26 August 2010

Shapeabilities Cross Collection Easter Card or Wedding card.

Hello, I just fell in love with this card when I first saw it on the FB Spellbinders Paper Arts Page.

The lady that designed and posted it there is Irina Blount.

I went on line to buy the 'Cross Collection' and have used them lots of times, as this card is ideal for so many different occasions.




I also used my Hougie Board to emboss some of the lines needed on the card stock layers.
The Spellbinder die is the 'Fleur De Lis' Shapeabilities Pendant.
Thanks for stopping by today.


Eileen x

6 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Eileen - this is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it, particularly the clever way you've used Nestie pendants to create the border.
    HUgs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary and you too Sylvia....I was blown away by this card when I first saw it ....all credit to Irina...I just copied it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen, this is a beautiful card, I have seen the fleur de lys used before on a wedding card, and is the reason I have been saving up to get these when I go to Allie Pallie at the end of this month, if nobody has them there, I am gonna be ordering them after lol - I am planning on using them to make my Wedding Invitations, they are so gorgeous - thanks for more inspiration :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a Beautiful card lovely!!!
    Groetjes Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    I've been searching for original baptism cards. I wonder do u sell them? I need 20 :)
    Plz contact me cricrak@hotmail.com
    P.S. I live in canada
    Thx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.