Sunday 1 July 2018

Lavinia Stamps July 2018 Challenge - 'Childhood Dreams'


The NEW Lavinia Stamps Challenge for July is on Facebook now.
  Have a look at the DT Samples HERE! 
  Our theme for the month is 'Childhood Dreams'
  Pop over to the Lavinia Stamps Facebook Page
 Like us and join in.
  You could win a Voucher for a Whopping
 £40 to spend on  Lavinia Stamps
 

The stamps I've used on both of my
 sample projects, a Card and a Bookmark are,
along with the 'Moon'  
some text 'Sacred Spells'
and a Word Stamp 'Believe in Magic'


 I created the background using White Acrylic Paint,
Distress inks and a baby wipe or two! 
Black Versafine Claire Ink.
Plus... a set of Circle Masks from
  'Designs By Georgina' that I have in my stash.


A few Polychromos pencils and a White pigment ink pen. 
More in September about this technique
 at my Rochester, Kent, Lavinia Stamps WORKSHOP !
Keep an eye on my Blog for details.

Thanks for checking out my Blog today 
Happy Crafting and good luck in the challenge.
Eileen xx