Wednesday, 30 August 2017

Visible Image 'Live Life Now' Stamp and Distress Oxide Inks

Yo..... All you Crafty Bloggers and Followers.
 Its been raining hard here in North Kent
 so I've been forced to remain at my Craft Desk all day! 
As I've just joined the Design Team at Visible Image
it was a super excuse to play!

 

The beautiful Butterfly from the 'Live life Now' set 
 and one of the stamps from the 'Visometry' Set 
 as a background feature.

 
 It's been a super day!
A few lines with a black ink pen and a ruler
 plus some sequins and white dots
Job done!  
 
Back soon and 
thanks for popping over to my Blog today
Eileen xx

17 comments:

  1. That is fabulous, I can just picture you there, chained to the desk ........ life is hard ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. I sob as I ink up every blending tool ! 'sigh' xx

      Delete
  2. Wow stuuning creation as usual. You are an amaging crafter and lady love you...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ,,, I love crafting such fun ! xx

      Delete
  3. Another fabulous card Eileen, I love the how the colour works on this card. Shame about the rain, but it least it was a good excuse to be crafting.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Sue I say, bring more on more rain ! lol xxx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on joining the DT over at Visible Image Eileen, and your style and their stamps will make beautiful creations together. This is gorgeous and I love the colours and the butterfly and that geometrical shape which go together perfectly. I love the black pen lines and the white pen dots and then the pretty sequins to finish. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat ... I enjoyed making this card and appreciate the comments from you x

      Delete
  5. lovely and great news saw your post on FB and the card there - fabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks UTTERLY FABULOUS.
    Mojo gone . . . but you are still so inspiring!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs back matey... sorry to hear your Mojo gone walk about! lol

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Cheers Peggysue thank you for the comment xx

      Delete
  8. Super cool Eileen, fantastic mix of colour with the black. I knew a Spirograph would come back into fashion at some stage. 😆

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.