Thursday, 11 August 2016

Rochester Workshop August 2016 Group One - The Results

 Yo! Today I'm sharing with you, the gorgeous Art Work create by the
Group One Ladies at my Rochester Workshop last Saturday.
 Every fabulous project on the day, was created using 
ONLY STENCILS....and it was a blast!  
The pictures do not do justice to their Art Work.
I'm having a display stand built to help with the problem.... ROY, any luck yet? x









Thanks for looking today .. Roll on Saturday and Group Two!
Eileen xx

9 comments:

  1. Super super work from week One. Looking forward to our turn on Saturday.....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful projects, well done to week 1's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a gorgeous collection, looking forward to having a go on Saturday.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, and just goes to show how many stencils are available now, and it looks as though you have every single one Eileen. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks as if a good time was had by all - thanks for sharing the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning results as always, great techniques too xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love'em, love'em, love 'em.
    Maggie (Yorkite)
    PS I've been playing with my brushos and tried something new - well new to me - which I am loving, please let me know if you want a description (I don't want to bore you!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.