Sunday, 7 February 2016

Rochester February 2016 Workshops Sample Five!


Hello everyone, I'm on a roll with Embossing Folders at the moment!
Darice Poppies Embossing Folder, cold pressed water colour card, Versamark ink brayered over the embossed raised lines of the image and heat embossed using WOW Gold embossing powder. Black and Rose Red Brusho Paints plus some water 'dribbled' down from the top section of the card.


More Rose Red Brushos used to paint the larger flowers and Crystal Lacquer ( "Oyster Stamps") applied. A little more Black Brusho paint was added to the background. We will be making this card at my Workshop on Saturday .
Thanks for looking today ... My Group One Workshop was a cracker yesterday, really looking forward to welcoming Group Two next Saturday .
 Eileen xx

13 comments:

  1. That colorful image looks marvellous, I'm fascinated.
    Have a nice sunday,
    big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Eileen. Looking forward to seeing what the ladies make this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, just wondering who's make the embossing folder is ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry Eileen I went back for another look and see its a Darice folder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a stunner, Eileen! Drew my eye straight away on FB. I just love red poppies. I'll have to Watch out for that Darice folder. Gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that looks fantastic almost enamel like...just wonderful...lucky crafters..X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and fabulous card. Great techniques and a real stand out card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do so love poppies and these are so bright and cheerful and make us look forward to sunnier days and such a clever technique using a brayer to apply the Versamark. I have tried applying it straight from the pad but it is difficult to apply enough without being too heavy handed, and your coverage is great. This Darice folder is beautiful and makes a wonderful scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your poppies look fabulous against the gold. Very beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC . . . you are AMAZING xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to have to move so I can attend these fantastic workshops, just adore these poppies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.