Thursday, 19 November 2015

MISTI Stamp Press - Bokeh Technique.


I've been playing with a MISTI Stamp press today, from Oyster Stamps. The background was created using my favourite Circle Stamps from Oak House Studio (mounted on normal acrylic blocks) along with various Memento Inks and White Pigment ink for the Bokeh Technique ( see You Tube for this ) MISTI came in handy for the accurate positioning of the other stamps I've featured here from my stash. Quick and easy !

Thanks for looking today
Back soon.
Eileen xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous... Hope to join you again next year sometime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your circles and brushes Eileen with such lovely colours, and that Misti is certainly a great idea to get perfect stamping every time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this style of card. Gorgeous colours and layout and misti is on the list x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Misti is on it's way in the 2nd batch to be delivered. Can't wait to try it out. Your circles are lovely and a great idea to show with the brushes. Love the quote by the author of my favourite books. Little house on the prairie . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card.
    The MISTI tool looks interesting but bit pricey!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.