Wednesday 12 November 2014

Designs by Ryn Stamps, Darkroom Door Stamps and ... Brusho Paints.

Morning all you little Bloggers and Followers...thank you for popping over to my Blog today.
You will never guess the TWO Brusho Paint colours I've used for this card..... Black and Lemon! 
Here is how I made it....Sprinkle your Brusho Crystals onto your craft mat (NOT too many).. spritz with water so they mingle a little... then drag GLOSSY card-stock quickly through the paint.... let it dry and stamp with Black Archival Ink.......easy. This card is 8"x 8".

One Stamp and a White Ink Pen!
Oyster Stamps have Designs By Ryn Stamps in stock NOW and I'll be doing demonstrations using Ryn's Water Droplet Stamps and Brusho Paints at the Oyster Stamps Christmas Open Day on Sunday 23rd November Rochester, Kent.
Both of my Rochester, December Workshops will be featuring techniques using Brusho Paints .. bring out the gloves!

Eileen x