Thursday, 1 August 2013

Lavinia Stamps and Dylusions Spray Inks

Morning bloggers, a new challenge from
 Lavinia Stamps starts today! 
You could win a WHOPPING £40 voucher 
 to spend in the Lavinia Stamps web shop.
 Pop over and see the super inspiration
 from our Design Team and get crafting!


No need to spend hours creating a project unless you want to.
This tag was a 10 minute job! ... A quick spray down onto my craft mat with various colours of the Dylusions inks, I just love 'em. Then a fast 'dunk' into the ink with my tag and after drying with a heat gun I blended some Black Soot distress ink around the edges. The Lavinia Poppy Pods were stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink and I applied Sepia Glossy accents to the images. Very fast but I'm pleased with the result ... go on, join in this month... you know you want to!
Eileen xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Morning! Fab design Eileen, I may need to get some Dylusions, darn it my wish list just keeps getting longer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant background effect to show off the poppy heads

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and inspiring piece of work, love the glaze on the pods, as usual a beautiful colour pallet, do you ever things wrong? Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful result for 10 mins work! You are a genius xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Eileen. I love creating backgrounds this way, you end up with something very unique.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning combination of inks and stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inky tag, great colours ! Have a wonderful day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects never fail to inspire Eileen, is there no end to your talent....Fab!.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag, wish I had your talent, you come up with the most stunning work xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy yummy dylusions inks! Great result Eileen, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag, love the vibrant coloring, it looks so warm:-)
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. 10 minutes! It would take me that long to decide what colour inks I was going to use!
    Bootiful Eileen!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is stunning I do so love the colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful and yet you make it sound so simple!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Eileen,stunning tag, the image really pops right off the page!thanks for the little nudge ;) I'm going to learn so much from the Lavinia ladies, feel just a bit boring compared to all of their talented work but just watch this space ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.