Sunday, 2 December 2012

PanPastels, Dylusions Stamp and a Creative Stamping Stamp.

Yo ho bloggers
here we are again with this weeks 
Our theme is 'Gift Time'.
You can enter using any medium you like.
You could win a Trial Pack of  
the fabulous Pans from Your Creativity Store  
our sponsor.
 Violet,Violet Tint and Bright Yellow Green Pans blended together,
have been used for all the colouring on this card.
White dots added as highlights 
with a Uni Posca Pen. 
The Words are from a set of Dylusions Stamps. 
              The main 'Gifts' image is a stamp called LL487F 
     from Creative Stamping 2005.
It's so kind of you, stopping by to look today.
Thank you for taking such an interest in my blog
Eileen x
   

13 comments:

  1. Wow I absolutely love this card Eileen so simple and yet so stunning

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colours you've used here and that sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Eileen and I ove the sentiment you have used.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Eileen, beautiful colours and great words. Such a simple idea but it makes such a super card.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card so classy, great words to! I won’t tell anyone how easy it is to use panpastles, don’t want to spoil the illusion that your supper clever, (which you are of course)… xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think santa would so no, it's not too late, if he received this, stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fabulous, I love the sentiment it really made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, FABULOUS sentiment!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eileen, I love the colours you've used for this card, they are gorgeous. That sentiment is fab, it really made me smile
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you've used textured card for these Eileen the card is beautiful can I have one of the parcels for Chrimbo please? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally amazing, just love the colours and the sentiment is just brilliant. Must get an entry into the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eine herrliche Karte mit prächtigen Farben.
    Sieht superschön aus, Eileen

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.