Sunday, 22 April 2012

PanPastels and Dylusions Stamps


Morning fans... who's a lucky girl today then? I checked my lottery ticket last night after returning home from the Allhallows Crop, where I had enjoyed a super duper day with my crafty mates, to find I had won £2.50 in Fridays draw! I'm going to rush off and buy a roll of double sided tape! I love spending money on craft stuff. :)


Talking of spending money .... I spent a 'few bob' at Ally Pally last week, on Tim Holtz Ranger products including his Distress Stains (all of 'em!)  I had a great time and also bought the Dylusions stamp set that I've used on the bookmarks shown here.



Lets face it, the funkiness of the stamps along with the vibrancy of  PanPastels ...What a winner'!



So easy to make too! Swish about a bit with any colours you like of the PanPastels, set the colours with a cheap hairspray or fixative and stamp the images using black ink, I used Versafine here.

Bish, bash, bosh!.... job done.

Oh yes, because this weeks PanPastel Challenge is 'Add a Flower' , I cut some of the Marianne Creatables 'Button Flower' flowers, coloured them with PanPastels and plonked them on each bookmark.


You do not have use PanPastels on your entry,  use any medium you like.

Go on have a go, a great prize to win of a PanPastel Trial pack. Say I sent you....Every little helps. tic!


Well, that's it for  today.

Thank you for following and looking at my blog. Please pop back  in the week to see some tags that I made yesterday at the crop using Dylusions Stains... (put your sun glasses on for those!)

A quick message to my fellow Allhallows Crop Members .... yesterday was fab, thanks for your company and the laughter!

F1 racing later today... crafty table out in front of the Telly.... see, told you I was lucky!

Have a great  Sunday.

Eileen xx




21 comments:

  1. Core there great Eileen. You don't get these in the shops, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow . . . all that bish, bash, boshing and plonking sure made some GREAT results! Super! So vibrant.

    I'll be entering again this week.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you are making good use of some of your Ally Pally purchases - love these quirky bookmarks and the vibrant colours using pan pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Hun these are just fantastic,those colours and your detail is just amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper bright and sunny bookmarks Eileen, they really do pop.
    Have a great Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Eileen. Loving the stamps. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eileen, a lady left a comment on my blog saying she hadn't heard of panpastels, so I pointed her to your blog. Hope that is ok. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am LOVING the look of Panpastels, your work with them is fab. I haven't anywhere local that stocks them so will be entering this challenge in the hope I can win some! Where is the best place to buy a trial pack Eileen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a link on the post to the store that I use Sally ... Thanks for the comment and have fun xx

      Delete
  9. Love the bright zingy colours Eileen and your new stamps are fab-u-lous! Enjoy the F1
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colour on your beautiful tags Eileen, lovin the Pan Pastels. Congratulations on your win, I'm sure you and your double sided tape will be very happy LOL Have a great week! Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been trying to post on your FB page but it just keeps saying you cant' post at the moment try later. I d can post everywhere else but yours. :-( Anyway this is what I tried to say (They just keep getting better if that is at all possible xxx)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eileen these are gorgeous & vibrant tags ! Love them ! Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got me sunglasses on!.....Fab, fab fab..xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely and vibrant as always Eileen! And always like your humor......what a price! warm greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well bish bash bosh has turned out amazingly, love the vibrancy of these bookmarks Eileen. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are stunning Eileen Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so wonderful, these colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So colourful tags! They bring happy summer emotions! Have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The combination of pan pastel colours and the Dylusions stamps is fantastic, you do an amazing job every time, you have sold both to me! Now where is my credit card?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.