Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Rochester Workshop - March 2015. Group Two - The Results

The ladies from my Group Two Gang came along to my workshop last Saturday and created some amazing, fantastic work. Walking around the hall and seeing all the art work take shape is, for me, a total joy! Brusho Paints and Aquawax ... great fun!
Well done ladies. I loved every minute. Thank you xx

If you are interested in attending one of my Rochester Classes please email me at 
eileen@ken-godwin.com 











Thanks for looking today ... back soon with some  BRAND NEW Stencils and Stamps from Designs by Ryn. They are gorgeous! 
Eileen xx

12 comments:

  1. Awesome work. I might just have to move home so that I can come to your workshops. Fantastic. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, lovely bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no, no, no . . . I am NOT going out to buy Aquawax . . . despite the lovely effects your Week 2 Gang got!!!! Beautiful results everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous collection of cards from your ladies Eileen. I really must try and get down for another of your workshops.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. More gorgeous makes from your ladies Eileen. I might be wrong but I think I spy one of Ryn's new stamps there. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great Workshop - enjoyed the Aqua Wax technique. Still hunting for my light bulb. Did card base but didn't have time to stamp it up. Guess it's tucked in between something so if I stop looking for it am sure I'll see it! Thanks again Eileen - lovely samples of art work form all...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so sad to miss this :( but wow! Fantastic results from the ladies, I hope to try this technique another time ;) xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like lots of colourful fun as always Eileen! Beautiful projects ladies! So exciting to see my designs used in there :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All so gorgeous! What an inspiration to those of us whose muse seems to be on holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.