Monday 10 November 2014

Rochester November 2014 Workshop Group 2 - The Results.


Hello everyone.I think you will be able to tell from these pictures that we all had a great time last Saturday, at my Group Two Rochester Workshop ... HUGE Class.... 28 of them! I had trouble keeping control...  The Group One Gang, from the week before were bad enough !
I have never laughed so much whilst blending distress inks, or trying to!
A truly fabulous day. Look at the results.








 






Some pictures were too dark to share with you and I forgot to take a picture of Barbara's  cakes before they were eaten! ... but those that I have Blogged today are, I think you will agree ... Fantastic! 
Thanks Ladies, it was Rock''n roll all the way! 
Here's to the next time 
Just another quick thank you to Bibiana, for allowing me to use her beautiful designs for one of my workshop sample cards.. everyone loved it !
Eileen xxx